Quote Originally Posted by Photog82 View Post
    2012 Lupine Festival @ Sugar Hill, NH.
    Stunning color and composition.

Beautiful shot!

+2 Beautiful shot, James.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Agreed, gorgeous shot James!!

Well, wasn't quite sure where to post this. It's not really current and it's not a macro but it was processed currently! It's been close to 100 degrees outside for days and is suppose to be this way all week so I've been spending time inside, going through some old shots that I never did anything with!

Beautiful Imperfections by Denise Trocio ( www.dtrociophotography.com), on Flickr

A couple of shots from our holiday back at the start of the year. Still editing... I've been so slack.

East Side Gallery, Berlin

Graf by Ben__Taylor, on Flickr

St Paul's Cathedral, Geneva

At the alter... by Ben__Taylor, on Flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_taylor_au/ www.methodicallymuddled.wordpress.com
    Canon 5D Mark III | Canon 5D Mark II | Samyang 14mm f/2.8 | Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM |Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |Canon 2 x Teleconverter III | Canon 580 EX II Speedlite | Really Right Stuff TVC 34L | Really Right Stuff BH55 LR | Gorillapod Focus | Really Right Stuff BH 30

@Ben: I really like that first photo of the pimped Wall. It has a certain roughness that I like and that's emphasized by it's history and the threatening skies - great shot!

Some of you may have read in the assignment thread about the not too shy fox I met last week. I thought I'd share a couple more from the same night.

Hey, what's that thing - is it eatable?

Come down here - I'll be nice...

(I saw the fox chasing the cat at a really high speed across the lawn. It looked kind of funny when the cat jumped up into the tree with the fox jumping after. The fox wasn't any good at climbing though, and soon ended up on the ground.)

Quote Originally Posted by cls View Post
    @Ben: I really like that first photo of the pimped Wall. It has a certain roughness that I like and that's emphasized by it's history and the threatening skies - great shot!

Some of you may have read in the assignment thread about the not too shy fox I met last week. I thought I'd share a couple more from the same night.

Hey, what's that thing - is it eatable?
    Wow, I can't believe he got that close. That's one awesome shot! Did you have the camera on remote trigger or were you behind lens???

Awesome shot of the fox but if it got that close to me ...I'd be up there with that cat in the tree!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson View Post
    Wow, I can't believe he got that close. That's one awesome shot! Did you have the camera on remote trigger or were you behind lens???
    I was behind the camera. I didn't get the impression she(?) would be aggressive - she still did show some shyness. As soon as I moved she backed off, but when I sat still on the ground for a while she came back closer again and seemed curious about me. (The closeup is taken with her nose not too far from the hood of the 10-22.)

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725
    Awesome shot of the fox but if it got that close to me ...I'd be up there with that cat in the tree!!
    Hehe...we were a bunch of people and some of us weren't as happy about our visitor as I was. Some said something like "chase that animal away" while I rather thought "don't scare her off - this is a cool photo opportunity". After a while she realized there wouldn't be any grilled chicken (we thought it wouldn't be a good idea to feed her) and left.

Quote Originally Posted by Photog82 View Post
    2012 Lupine Festival @ Sugar Hill, NH.
    Beautiful shot... Print it an hang it!
    5DS R, 1D X, 7D, Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6, 24mm f/1.4L II, 16-35mm f/4L IS, 24-105mm f/4L, 50mm f/1.8, 100mm Macro f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L, 580EX-II
    flickr