Page 214 of 397 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3961

Thread: Post your best current shots

Thank you!

Wonderful shot Denise! The creativity, execution and processing are first class! And I fully agree with conropl that this needs to printed large.

I agree with all the previous comments Denise, your vision to create this shot and your technical skills to record it leave no doubt that you have transcended from being a photographer to being an artist.

Beautiful work.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Thank you, guys!! Maybe at some point I will get it printed ...I am thinking maybe a metallic print(?)

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    Thank you, guys!! Maybe at some point I will get it printed ...I am thinking maybe a metallic print(?)
    Definitely print it. BTW, isn't it amazing some of the shots you can get while sitting in the bath tub!!!
    Steve U

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    Metal is what I was thinking... those colors would look terific on metal. I have had seven shots printed on metal so far, and they work out really well (especially with colors). They go over well especially if you like the glossy look (which I think would work well with yours also).
    5DS R, 1D X, 7D, Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6, 24mm f/1.4L II, 16-35mm f/4L IS, 24-105mm f/4L, 50mm f/1.8, 100mm Macro f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L, 580EX-II
    flickr

Greetings again, all. I haven’t posted here in ages. I did notice the other day that this site made it to the six “most visited” sites on Chrome. The reference material about Canon products is simply fantastic. So, I thought that I should participate in the forums more. Here are a couple of recent shots.

From a recent trip to San Fran where I have been wanting this shot for years.

And, from a recent cruise to Alaska.

Quote Originally Posted by conropl View Post
    Metal is what I was thinking... those colors would look terific on metal. I have had seven shots printed on metal so far, and they work out really well (especially with colors). They go over well especially if you like the glossy look (which I think would work well with yours also).
    I agree! Pat, where have you had your metal prints done? I have used Image Wizards and am quite happy with the results.

Here's one from this morning: Sunrise on Mount Crowfoot at Bow Lake, Icefields Parkway, Banff. The days are getting shorter, but I still had to set the alarm to 4:50 am to capture this (it's a 90 minute drive from home).
    Name:  IMG_1871-2.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  179.8 KB

@theRoff, nice ones.
    @Jonathan, that's a superb backyard you've got there mate.
    Steve U

Nice shots, everyone.

I have nothing current that is as creative as Denise's flower, or as nice as Johnathan's mountain, or as iconic as TheRoff's bridge.

At our local agility club they had a day dedicated to Westie Rescue. My wife was there helping out, and I manned the 7D/70-300L combo for some practice. An Aussie and Bella also make an appearance break up any potential over-Westie-ness. Some of you may be happy that none of these are cross processed. Some of you may NOT be happy that every single one of them is backlit... I'm with you all there.

Westie 1 by namethatnobodyelsetook, on Flickr

Westie 2 by namethatnobodyelsetook, on Flickr

Westie 3 by namethatnobodyelsetook, on Flickr

Gamble by namethatnobodyelsetook, on Flickr

Bella makes a tree by namethatnobodyelsetook, on Flickr