Page 377 of 397 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 3961

Thread: Post your best current shots

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Huyer View Post
    Something different indeed! Looks like a fun photo shoot. What did you use for lens, aperture, shutter speed, and ISO?
    Thanks. I edited the original post. I likely could have/should have cranked the speed up to 1/800th or 1/1200th, not unlike BIF, and sacrificed ISO if I wanted to freeze everything. But, I was wondering if I could get some interesting motion blur. As my goal wasn't the boxing, rather capturing "the event" for the family.

Nice work Brant, looks like you certainly captured the event. I'm guessing it wasn't easy as the hands move very fast, the boxers are dancing on their feet the whole time and the lighting was likely not that good.
    Scott

So, I am supporting a project in Stockholm, Sweden. It really has mostly been work and meetings so far, but if I get over again, I'll need to look up Claes. I did sneak out after hours to walk around "Gamla Stan" or Old Town, which is really very nice. And, for a city, Stockholm really does it up for Christmas, I was impressed.

Blue Hour from my hotel:
    6S0A0005 by kayaker72, on Flickr

Their parliament building (Riksdagshuset)

6S0A0166 by kayaker72, on Flickr

Streets of Gamla Stan
    Name:  TDP-0175.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  168.8 KB

Christmas Market is closed here.

6S0A0182 by kayaker72, on Flickr

Name:  TDP-0189.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  172.9 KB

6S0A0197 by kayaker72, on Flickr

I'll be entering one of these in the weekly contest, hope you do not mind the double post. My thought is to have a complete collection here.

Thanks for viewing....Brant

Quote Originally Posted by Kayaker72 View Post
    So, I am supporting a project in Stockholm, Sweden. It really has mostly been work and meetings so far, but if I get over again, I'll need to look up Claes. I did sneak out after hours to walk around "Gamla Stan" or Old Town, which is really very nice. And, for a city, Stockholm really does it up for Christmas, I was impressed.
    Wow I reallly like those street shots especially. And the starburst effect at f/14 works nicely too!

Sam Rayburn Reservoir - East Texas

_DS_0059-61 by Mark Clem, on Flickr
    Mark

Dang Mark that is Gorgeous!

Thanks Zach. It was beautiful. I did not have to enhance colors at all. The sky was amazing.
    Mark

having some fun with selective coloring

and this was quite funny

All good pics, but the last shot is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayaker72 View Post
    Great series Brant! My favorite is the last one from ”Kindstugatan” (https://www.google.com/maps/@59.3243...2!8i6656?hl=sv).
    Even if I live in the southern parts of Sweden it’s not really near Stockholm (I live roughly a 4 hour drive south of Stockholm), but if the opportunity arises it would be great to meet you IRL. Good luck with your Stockholm project!

/Claes