Page 42 of 398 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your best current shots

Re: Post your best current shots

Tkerr...love the pixel-bender version...I've fooled around with it a little bit, and I think I might just try some more. As far as the HDR goes on the flower...was there no wind at all, and did you use a tripod? Very good...

Ok...so after Tkerr did his pixel-bender version of the flower above, I've decided to try one out for size....please let me know what you think. I'm pretty sure it's awesome(at least the process!!), but I'll wait for some feedback.

Black Crow in Oil....1D4 w/70-200 ll, 168mm@f2.8

Original shot with some PP

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/1104.Crow-Orig-_2800_Large_2900_.jpg[/img]

Pixel-Bender version

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/8461.Crow-in-Oil-_2800_Large_2900_.jpg[/img]

Crop of Pixel-Bender version

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/7080.Crow-in-Oil.crop.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by greggf

Tkerr...love the pixel-bender version...I've fooled around with it a little bit, and I think I might just try some more. As far as the HDR goes on the flower...was there no wind at all, and did you use a tripod? Very good...

I did use a tripod, and yes there was a little wind. The New HDR Pro that is included with CS5 has a new feature that removes ghosting so wind really isn't an issue.

Pixel Bender does an Awesome job on Fireworks.

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/Tim_Kerr/Pixel%20Bender/?albumview=slideshow

There is an entire thread discussion dedicated to Pixel Bender at another forum I visit. Perhaps we could start one here?

I think that's a fantastic idea. I was shown pixel-bender for the first time at a Kelby Seminar hosted by Dave Cross on CS5. I LOVE the firework rendition from the link above...truly awesome!!

I haven't tried the CS5 HDR version yet, although I had read about the ghosting removal in another Kelby book. I use HDR Efex from NiK software, but I might have to try HDR Pro in CS5...I do a lot of hand-held HDR's....

What's the forum link for Pixel-Bender??

Quote Originally Posted by greggf

What's the forum link for Pixel-Bender??

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007816

Gregg, Love the original shot of the crow---its so hard to get good detail on these birds---Nice job. As far as the pixel Bender, i have mixed emotions:

1. In the full frame shot-- I didn
    Bob

Tkerr, Great shot and nice work with the HDR---As far as the Pixel Bender opinion, I ma just not sure. There are some things I like about it and some I don
    Bob

@tkerr - I

Ok, I know this pic isn't a masterpiece but I thought it was very cool. Look at the reflection in the horse's eye. His mate was standing close by.[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/8037.Nature-April-30_2C00_-2011_2D00_8.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Alain

Ok, I know this pic isn't a masterpiece but I thought it was very cool. Look at the reflection in the horse's eye. His mate was standing close by.[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/8037.Nature-April-30_2C00_-2011_2D00_8.jpg[/img]
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

I posted this one before but just could not resist again. Nothing really cool reflecting in the eye like yours though.

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x800/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/0246.IMG_5F00_0065.JPG[/img]

Mark
    Mark