Page 80 of 397 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your best current shots

Re: Post your best current shots

Couple of Oldies but (I think) Goodies.

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x600/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/5657.pete-blowing-hard-bw.jpg[/img]

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x600/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/2112.liese-blowing-bubbles-bw.jpg[/img]

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x600/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/1732.pete-catching-bubbles.jpg[/img]

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x600/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/7444.chels-having-icecream.jpg[/img]

Wally
    Wally Bouw Flickr Vimeo

Jan....spectacular pictures from your Norway trip. Especially #1.

Love the grandkid (?) shots Denise and Wally (especially #3...love the wonder/excitement that you captured)

Thanks Brant!

Wally, those black and whites are amazing. I really like them.

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725
    Thanks for the compliments on my photo of my grandson! This one will always make me laugh because he actually thought he was hiding so I couldn't see him and take his picture (the harder he makes it for me, the more he laughs) & it turned out to be one of the better shots of the evening!

Thanks Denise, my girlfriend and I had an amazing holiday Believe me, these sort of photos, like your grandson, have a lot of character and you can tell by looking at it. They're priceless, just to quote a commercial A thousand times better than the photos they shoot at the mall, where they flash those little kiddos blind :P (I'm always getting worried when I see this happening...)

I tried out a new kind of photos of me and my brothers, sisters, girlfriend and brother in laws. It was supposed to be a more serious photoshoot, but it turned out to be quite different...

What do you guys think? My mom will get these to show in the livingroom She asked for unposed and abstract photos...

The groupshot:

And one of the four couples: (well me and my girlfriend...)

These are spectacular, Jan! Your mother is going to love them! All of you did an awesome job with giving her what she asked for and it sure looks like everyone had a great time putting it together!

@Denise, I think the one of your grandson behind the wheel is going to be a Classic! The effect that you did fits the shot perfectly.

@Wally, I love all of those B&W

Thanks Brant & Jan for your nice comments. Jan, your group and couple shots are fantastic and I
    Wally Bouw Flickr Vimeo

rzFoto

<span style="font-size: 9pt; color: black; font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif';"]We were in St. John's, Antigua a few weeks ago, and we had this quite beachjust ourself for the 4 plus hours we were there. 500, f/8, ISO 100<o></o>

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/7041.Antigua_5F00_St.John_2700_s.jpg[/img]

I love the great variety on this thread... you can fly around the world in no time flat. Next stop: Canmore, Alberta.

Canon 5D2, 24-70 f/2.8 lens, polarizer, 3-stop soft edge ND grad, 5-stop solid ND, 30 seconds @ f/13, ISO 100

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/5353.IMG_5F00_7400.JPG[/img]

This is one of my favorites. Pentagon 9/11 Memorial.

50D 70-200 f2.8L IS II 1/15" f2.8 ISO3200

I was messing around in photoshop the other day and made this using PhotoFrame Free. Not sure what I think about it. I would love to hear what you think!