Page 183 of 397 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3965

Thread: Post your best current shots

Love the variety of shots on this page!! Fantastic shots of wildlife Jonathan and beautiful photos of the grandkids, Mark!

Summertime fun in Lake Michigan by Denise Trocio ( www.dtrociophotography.com), on Flickr

Female Ruby-throated Hummingbird by Denise Trocio ( www.dtrociophotography.com), on Flickr

Some clouds in this one would have been nice but at least the bird adds alittle something to it!

IMG_0695_WM by Denise Trocio ( www.dtrociophotography.com), on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post

Summertime fun in Lake Michigan by Denise Trocio ( www.dtrociophotography.com), on Flickr

Female Ruby-throated Hummingbird by Denise Trocio ( www.dtrociophotography.com), on Flickr

Some clouds in this one would have been nice but at least the bird adds alittle something to it!

IMG_0695_WM by Denise Trocio ( www.dtrociophotography.com), on Flickr
    Denise, I see you managed quite well to capture that hummingbird!! Great work!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Huyer View Post
    I woke up crazy early this morning to drive out to the Icefields Parkway between Banff and Jasper National Parks. Turns out, it was well worth it. Found this grizzly sow with two cubs (just one cub visible in the picture), grazing casually in the tall grass. It was hard to get a clear shot of the cubs, since they were shorter than the grass. But I'm quite happy nonetheless. By the way, all those black specks are mosquitoes, not sensor dust..! I had to bathe myself in insect repellent.

Canon 1D3, 500 mm f/4 II, 1/800 sec @ f/4, ISO 800

On the way home I stopped at my favourite osprey nest. Same setup, 1/2000 sec @ f/8, ISO 800.

Fantastic images!!!

$2000 of equipment in the hands of a 6 year-old. He actually got a few nice shots and didn't drop the gear. The R-strap, however, doesn't quite fit.

Taken with an iPhone 4.

Quote Originally Posted by thekingb View Post
    $2000 of equipment in the hands of a 6 year-old. He actually got a few nice shots and didn't drop the gear. The R-strap, however, doesn't quite fit.

Taken with an iPhone 4.

Never too young to start. Now can we see the picture he took of you?

It reminds me of a 3- or 4-year old girl I saw in Taipeh, carrying that humongolous Canon camera, almost the size of her head, and happily taking pictures ...

Arnt

Quote Originally Posted by ahab1372 View Post
    Never too young to start. Now can we see the picture he took of you?

Arnt
    I was pretty impressed with his first real attempt at photography. He took both portrait and landscape orientation.

He didnt actually snap one of me. But here's one he took of his grandma!

Let me be the first to welcome the little guy to the forums! You & his grandma should be very proud of him, his outdoor portrait lighting skills are better than mine! Ok kid, tell me how you managed to not get any shadows on grandma's face! I know I could learn alot from this little guy!

Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    Jonathon I hope you receive some sort of sales commission for every one of us that buys the new 500! Great shots. They really are an effective sales pitch.
    Thanks, jrw (and Denise and Lisa too!). Yes I should definitely send Canon a bill --- I think I convinced all the other photographers at the bear sighting to get the new 500.

Welcome to the young fellow Brian.

Jonathan that osprey shot is a beauty, well done.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur