Thread: Post your best current shots

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C4RBON View Post

Marquette Harbor Lighthouse, Marquette, MI

I heard about this location from a local photographer the previous day. I woke up extra early to make the hour drive to Marquette. The sunrise was spectacular! I wish I had scouted the location previously though, because it was hard to find a great composition. I was literally running around in the sand with my camera and tripod trying to find the best composition. This shot was taken from a lifeguard tower. 35mm from my 16-35mm F4L. Two exposures manually combined in Photoshop.
    This is too funny. I think we met when you took this. I was there the same morning, and later talked to you at bond falls. Small world.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
    5DS R, 1D X, 7D, Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6, 24mm f/1.4L II, 16-35mm f/4L IS, 24-105mm f/4L, 50mm f/1.8, 100mm Macro f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L, 580EX-II
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by conropl View Post
    This is too funny. I think we met when you took this. I was there the same morning, and later talked to you at bond falls. Small world.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
    Small world indeed! It's been almost a year, I hope you and your family are well! Did you ever process your lighthouse pictures from that morning? I'd be curious to see how another photographer captured the same scene.

Jason