Thread: Post your best current shots

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Brisbane City of Light festival. A two week laser light show tha culminates with Riverfire a spectacular fireworks display.
    [img]
    Brisbane's City of Lights Festival by Steve's Life, on Flickr[/img]

Thanks for viewing.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Steve - haven't been to riverfire for a few years now but there's a mountain of photo ops there. There's a sneaky spot at Southbank I used to go to (required a couple of fence jumps) that gets you up nice and high and you can see all the way past the story bridge and across the city.

Nice shot mate.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_taylor_au/ www.methodicallymuddled.wordpress.com
    Canon 5D Mark III | Canon 5D Mark II | Samyang 14mm f/2.8 | Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM |Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |Canon 2 x Teleconverter III | Canon 580 EX II Speedlite | Really Right Stuff TVC 34L | Really Right Stuff BH55 LR | Gorillapod Focus | Really Right Stuff BH 30

Quote Originally Posted by Steve U View Post
    Brisbane City of Light festival. A two week laser light show tha culminates with Riverfire a spectacular fireworks display.
    Thanks for viewing.
    That is really colorful. I cannot wait until the fire works (I hope you will be posting those anyway).

How did your landscape class go?

Pat
    5DS R, 1D X, 7D, Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6, 24mm f/1.4L II, 16-35mm f/4L IS, 24-105mm f/4L, 50mm f/1.8, 100mm Macro f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L, 580EX-II
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by conropl View Post
    That is really colorful. I cannot wait until the fire works (I hope you will be posting those anyway).

How did your landscape class go?

Pat
    Thank you Pat. ended up only being the cityscapes, because of the weather. But still worth it.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur