Page 1 of 396 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your best current shots

Post your best current shots

instead of post pictures in "what did you shoot ......." I think we may need a thread like this so we don't have to start a new thread every week. no time limit, as long as you think it's current and you can always start a new thread if needed or post your pictures to those "post your best...." threads. so I go first.

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/5353.IMG_5F00_9871.jpg[/img]

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/4064.IMG_5F00_3123.jpg[/img]

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/6471.IMG_5F00_9933.jpg[/img]

all took with my 7D and 700mm 5.6, as you can see the last picture without any cropping, that's the time I wish I had a zoom lens.

thanks for viewing

Re: Post your currently shot pictures

Good idea, JJ!

Here's a couple from this morning ..

and from yesterday ...

Sorry so many ...being so excited to get out of the house and actually able to take pictures, I just couldn' t decide which ones to post!

Denise

JJ

The last two would be great in the post your best bird shots thread.

The last picture (Ibis I think) has a little to warm white balance, try to make it more neutral.

Keep up the good work,

John.

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725
    Sorry so many ...being so excited to get out of the house and actually able to take pictures, I just couldn' t decide which ones to post!

we know how much you are addicted to it, Denise, those are great shots!, I like each of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Glass
    The last picture (Ibis I think) has a little to warm white balance, try to make it more neutral.

you are right John, it's a ibis, and yes you caught me, I did adjusted the white balance to made it a little warm. your comment is really appreciated!

Good idea JJ, maybe you could edit the title to "Post your best current shots" that way it falls into line with the rest of the "Post your best subjects" in Show and Tell.

One from me last night was overlooking the Brisbane Story bridge in a "blue hour, dusk workshop"

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/950x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/7673.City-Lights.jpg[/img]

@21mm F8.0 ISO100 25sec.

Thanks for viewing.

Steve
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

great night shot, Steve, and I have changed the title of this thread, thanks!

A big Eagle at the lake at Sunset

[View:http://community.the-digital-picture...neric/utility/]

I was out looking for a location for a shoot I am going to do with a friend soon and this is one of the pictures I got. (I don't know why but I seemed to need a reason to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather we had today)

<div></div>

Steve - I really like that shot.

It was nice to finally get out in semi-warm whether. Here are a couple of light houses I shot today:

7D, 24-105<span style="background-color: #ffffff;"]<span style="color: #ff0000;"]L @ 24mm, f/10, 1/250 sec, ISO 100

7D, 100-400<span style="color: #ff0000;"]L @ 400mm, f/16, 1/100 sec, ISO 100

Pat
    5DS R, 1D X, 7D, Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6, 24mm f/1.4L II, 16-35mm f/4L IS, 24-105mm f/4L, 50mm f/1.8, 100mm Macro f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L, 580EX-II
    flickr

Thanks Pat and others for comments, the night shot wasn't tweaked at all, I just had to rotate it a bit because my tripod was on a pretty steep hill and I hadn't set it up good enough.

Thought I would throw a shot of part of my back yard, with one dog, clothes hanging on the line, dog blanket on the fence and a few Aussie native shrubs that bring the lorikeets in. Oh and that green stuff, wellwe call that grass, everything over there seems to be covered in white stuff, thought I would give everyone a reminder just in case in some places they haven't seen it in a while

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/0268.Backyard-1.jpg[/img]

Steve

Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur