Thread: Best Fisheye Shots...

Best Fisheye Shots...

Fisheye photography is a tricky thing to get good at. I don't have the cash to own one, but I have borrowed my friend's Canon 15mm Fisheye for snowboarding shoots a few times.

I want to see everyones best fisheye shots.

Thank you!

<span style="white-space: pre;"] - Chris

comalleyphotography.com

Re: Best Fisheye Shots...

How do you get photos from flickr to show up on here and not just provide a link?

[View:http://community.the-digital-picture...neric/utility/ Water volleyball fisheye by freelanceshots, on Flickr]

[img]/themes/generic/utility/ fisheye sunflower by freelanceshots, on Flickr[/img]

[View:http://community.the-digital-picture...neric/utility/ Derrick Soward Porsche 911 interior by freelanceshots, on Flickr]

[View:http://www.flickr.com/photos/freelan...3846138305/]On flickr click your picture, and go the "Share This" tab, then Click"Grab theHTML" and copy the link it gives you

Then insert it in Insert Image from URL delete the entry for size, it will resize to 800 automaticly

That experience was like pulling teeth. At least you can see them now. Had to grab the HTML/BBCode like you explained and then select the BBCode and select the size. I usually just go to grab the link and copy and paste from there. Thanks for your insight.

Edit: Problem solved deleted this post

Edit: Problem solved so I deleted this post

Now we're cooking, hate to just post links as that's no fun. Pictures above are just random shots I've taken here and there. I love my 15mm fisheye and use it all the time in my business doing VR 360 x 180 panoramas or when ever I need a really wide shot with the 5DII. Two of my shots needed a really wide perspective where I'm always happy with the results that the 15mm lens gives me. The flower was a test shots right after I got the lens last year. If you could zoom in on the pic you can see a bug crawling around which I never saw. The wind was blowing hard that day with an overcast sky so I had to sway back and forth with the flower to keep it in the focus zone.