I think this little story could start a new thread called "What's the stupidest thing you've ever done to feed your photography addiction?!"

As I was drinking mymorning coffee & reading the paper this morning, I was trying to decide if I was going to go to the emergency clinic. I've had pneumonia a few times and sort of knew where this was heading. With my last bout of it, the dr. told me if I would have waited one more hour before going to the ER, well lets just say I wouldn't be taking photos today! He also warned me the next time I get it, he may not be able to perform magic! [:|]

Anyway, I then came across an article about dozensofbald eagles being seen soaring all over this area about an hour and a half from my house!! Ok, its about 15 degrees outside and very gloomy and windy but hey, I have never seen a bald eagle before!! Anyone want to take a guess what I did next?! Yep, packed my camerabag and off I went to see the eagles soar! [:O]

Even though I had my tripod, the photos turned out horrible because I was just shaking uncontrollably from freezing so bad ...I should have brought my shutter release cable!But hey ...I saw a bald eagle today! In fact, I saw many!!!!

I plan on going back soon, hopefully on a nicer day! In the meantime, any suggestions on what I can possibly do to these in pp to make any of them keepers? Any suggestions for if I am faced with another gloomy day next time?

Thank you for any suggestions you may have for me!

Denise