Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I can't believe what I saw today!

Re: I can't believe what I saw today!

I will. I think being sick is making me sort of foggy-brained! [:P]

Sure hope you get better soon.
    Mark

Hi all,

I know u guys r onto the how to photoshoping the picts thing here, but going back to the start of this post "i cant believe what i saw" i was out by my house today and heres what i saw.. all total i saw 4 diff eagles within 6-8 miles of my home and found a nest with a male and female in it...i hade a hard time gettin very clear shots since we had 60 mph winds here today with bad storms blowin in and out...oh and i got my suv stuck in 3ft og mud and hade to have some drunk guy pull me out lol but heres what i saw..........all shot with 50d 100-400 L

the1st one in nest was hard to get since the nest was about 300yrds into the woods from the road and up a tree about 75ft theres so many branches in the was the camers keep switchin focus on me....

These shots are awesome!!! A fisherman told me where a lot of the eagles nests are so I was going to go looking for them when I go next time. I was hoping to go next weekend but now they are calling for rain and ice on both Sat. & Sun. of next week! [:'(] I have no idea how long they will be in the area and I am so afraid I am going to miss out on another chance! So, I thought I would go tomorrow or Sunday but now they are calling for snow on Sat. & rain Sunday!! [:'(] [:'(]

Denise

Denise,

Ive seen a bunch of eagles here this year, and its been like crazy trying to get shots of them we r in a winter migration spot here in delaware...only 1 problem lol next week we r moveing about 100 miles north back to pa justnorth ofphilly and im bummin because here weareonly 10 miles from the dover air bace and i love taking picts of all the planes and second because of all the eagles ive been seeing so close to home..its takein me 6 years to find some eagles here and now im movin lol and theres no airbace where im going either... oh well guess ill have to find something else to take picts of lol.........ROD