I may be selling my Canon 7D system because it is <span style="line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif'; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;"]too heavy for use as a Back Country camera.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"] It takes beautiful photos and I love it, but the camera and case weight of +8# is too much when added to a 50# hiking backpack.

<span style="line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif'; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;"]<span style="line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif'; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;"]However, If I sell, Idon't know where to start for pricing. What is a typical percentage devaluation (from new) of a DSLR body/lens system for items about 6 months old? I have a Canon 7D body, Canon24-70mm f2.8 L USM lens, 2 batteries, charger, <span style="font-size: 10pt;"]8Gb 60 Mb/s UDMA CF, B&amp;W UV haze filter, and all the other stuff that came with the camera/lens. This was not a kit. All but the filter are Canon parts. All parts are like-new condition except the manual has a few turned-down pages.

<span style="line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif'; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;"]<span style="font-size: 10pt;"]I am not fishing for a buyer, <span style="line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif'; font-size: 10pt; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;"]<span style="font-size: 10pt;"]I just have no idea where to start if I do decide to sell. I have checked eBay and there are notvery many 7Ds out there, nor are there any 24-70 f2.8 Llenses. If the devaluation is too much I may have to "eat" the cost on this camera and keep it while trying to figure out how to buy a lighter, and less versatile, camera.