Thread: SOLD: CyberSync Blowout Sale!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FS : CyberSync Blowout Sale!

By the way Mark, the CyberCommander is a bit of a pain to set up...but once you get the hang of it, it's a great system. I've been having a blast with it. I honestly didn't know the CC had a built-in light meter--that's a really cool value-added feature.

Re: FS : CyberSync Blowout Sale!

A 580ex II test with the new Pocket Wizards:

I will add once again to this hijacked thread. Its not like Mark or Sean need this thread any more, they both got what they wanted.[:P]

In regard to using the pocket wizard with the 580ex II and RF interference. I received my new PW yesterday, so this morning I headed out to check this out.

At about 45' without using the provided sock (AC5) for protection on the 580ex II the PW's would stop receiving signal. 45' was the limit for this part of the test.

I put the AC5 sock on, it did not miss until I got out to 360', for about another 40' it would flash only randomly then after that none at all. 360' seems to be the acceptable limit in the test I did using the sock with the 580ex II.

The Pocket Wizards had an unobstructed line of site between them. They were probably 5 feet off the ground. It was a windy semi overcast day.