Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (SOLD) FS: (4) Cybersync CSRB Receivers (question for CSRB / 580EX owners)

(SOLD) FS: (4) Cybersync CSRB Receivers (question for CSRB / 580EX owners)

Well, as many of you know I recently upgraded to CSRB+ receivers. And while I'd love to have 9 different Cybersync receivers at my disposal, I told Amber I'd sell these off to help fund the upgrade. It makes me a tiny bit sad to see them go. I've taken thousands of pictures with these things, and they've performed perfectly. All you need is a CST from the Alien Bees or White Lightning websites, and possibly some hotshoe adapters (seen below) from FlashZebra and you're good to go.

I'm selling it as a group of (4) for $180, with free shipping to anywhere in the continental US. If you live outside the US, we might be able to negotiate shipping. PM me for Paypal payment address.

Everything is included in the original box (sync cords & manual). The cords pictured here are extras that I keep lying around (that's why they don't all look the same in this picture). The original cords look like the ones on the bottom left and top right.

</

Re: FS: (4) Cybersync CSRB Receivers

Sean I would love to buy these from you, but I am going to try to avoid the confrontation with my wife considering I just dropped 1K on two lenses, hoods and UV filters.

This is a great deal. Someone will be happy with it

Good luck

Dave.
    5D mark III, 50D, 17-40 f4L, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4L ​IS, 28 f1.8, 50 f1.8, 85 f1.8, 100 f2.8 Macro

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Johnston

Sean I would love to buy these from you, but I am going to try to avoid the confrontation with my wife considering I just dropped 1K on two lenses, hoods and UV filters.

This is a great deal. Someone will be happy with it

Good luck

Dave.
    <div style="clear: both;"]</div>

Don't tell her. :-)

hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Setters

Don't tell her. :-)

hehe

HA! You only say that now because your not married ...yet![:P]

Amber, you better keep your eye on him! []

Denise

You know, I think I

Sean

Do the cybersyncs work well on 580EXII s ?? (cant tell what flashes you had them on)

How are those units powered (battery type, ?)

Will you sell them with the cords and shoe adapters?

iND-

The Cybersyncs work fine on my original 580EX, assuming you're using one of those hotshoe adapters (I don't have the 580EX II, so I cannot verify the PC port compatibility--but I imagine it would work just fine). I won't sell the hotshoe adapters because I still need them (for times when I'm not using the studio strobes). However, if you live in a part of the world that FlashZebra doesn't ship to, I'd be happy to purchase the adapters, add the invoice total to the purchase price, and send all the items at the same time (assuming we can reach a shipping arrangement).

FYI - The flashes in the picture were two different models of Quantaray flashes and a Yongnuo YN560. Even though there are flashes out there that accept a PC sync cord, I preferred to buy a hotshoe adapter for all my flashes so that I had a standard mode of connectivity that as all-encompassing.

I

Sean,

Do you still have these? If so, you may have to throw in a few months of guidance. []

I still have 'em. Three months of guidance is free; after that it's $25/hour. ;-)