Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1D Mark V

Re: 1D Mark V

Positive proof has just arrived here in Australia that the 5D MKlll will be released first. I know I said in a previous post that the 1Ds MK4 would be the next logical new body to be released.

But concrete evidence has just turned up that it will definitely be the 5D MKlll next.

And it
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Congrats Steve on the new arrival! I can

Thanks Denise, I
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Matt,

I have to agree with those before me, even if there were no earthquake or tsunami the 1D IV is low on the list of new models destined to be released. We will (or at least I think would have before the disaster) see the 1Ds IV andthen if I had to guess (which isreally whatwe are all doing here) would be the 5D III and an 8D. Throw in the disaser, which is going to take longer to recover from than the reports thus far indicate (again only my guess), it may be a while before current items are available again, much less new product.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Steve U

Positive proof has just arrived .... A 5D MKll just arrived by courier

Thanks for helping push production Steve! []

And congratulations, you are going to be very happy with your 5D II. []

I am waiting for the new 1 Ds Mark IV to come out. At the time being I have 2 EOS 7 D but I want FF DLSRs. The lenses 16-35, 24-70, 24-105 and

70-300 DO which I bought when I had 2 1D Mark IV are waiting for the new model. I sold the 1D Mark IV bodies because they were not FF cameras

and with the crob factor you loose space with the wide angle lenses. I think we will have to wait. 15 th April is over and nothing happened. I wrote several e-mails to Canon in USA, Germany and GReat Britain concerning this matter. - No answer, or the answer was: We don

I have on good authority, that the 1Ds IV will be released next month on the 15th, along with a new and improved 35mm F1.4L II and a 24-70mm F2.8L II Zoom.

From the same source I found out that tonights lottery numbers will be 3, 12, 19, 8, 42 and the power ball number be 18.

I thought tonights numbers were 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. Perhaps my source was referring to a different lottery than yours.
    On Flickr - Namethatnobodyelsetook on Flickr
    R8 | R7 | 7DII | 10-18mm STM | 24-70mm f/4L | Sigma 35mm f/1.4 | 50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 70-300mm f/4-5.6L | RF 100-500mm f/4-5-7.1L

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEccleston

I thought tonights numbers were 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. Perhaps my source was referring to a different lottery than yours.

Both your's and my prophet missed last night. Niether had the right numbers.

Now I am questioning whether we will see the 1Ds IV next month.