Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Altered, Manipulated, Mapped or Bent

Re: Altered, Manipulated, Mapped or Bent

Yeah, they do look better, glad that link helped.

The kaleidoscope filter works great on close ups of certain flowers. It can turn them into a wild looking background.

This was an image of a gull in flight transformed with the polar coordinates filter in CS5 and Topaz Adjust, was trying to get an "eye of the storm" look

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/6567.343V1230.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Eade

This was an image of a gull in flight transformed with the polar coordinates filter in CS5 and Topaz Adjust, was trying to get an "eye of the storm" look

Looks like you also used the Plastic Wrap filter to get that glossy textured look, and then the zoom radial blur also.

Alan

Denise, on the three bird set, the last bird, what were your settings for the pixel bender? Did you downsize your images before filtering?
    Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725

I

I thought I'd revive this thread alittle. I got bored so I was trying out a few different things. These may be alittle too eccentric ...

Hey Denise...the first one is what I would is "trippy"...whoaaa!! the second on is a bit dark...but I like it nonetheless!!

I actually brought the camera out this weekend and shot some...just a few for your perusal...

1D4 and Sigma 30 1.4@2.8...HDR

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/7318.AI6C0615_5F00_HDR.jpg[/img]

A mini Red barn, HDR,,,1D4 and Sigma 30 1.4@2.2

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/15/1754.Mini-Red-Barn.HDR.jpg[/img]

Denise, They are both nice, but I really like the first one. That looks like something your might hang on the wall somewhere.

Greggt, First one too dark for my personal preference, but that's just me. I really like the second one though, good work.