Thread: Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-f/5.6 IS Lens Review - Comparison Crops

Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-f/5.6 IS Lens Review - Comparison Crops

Hi Bryan,

On the main review page of the Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-f/5.6 IS Lens Review, about 2/3rds of the way down the page, towards the end of the review,there are numerous crops shown of a snow scene with tree branches with three different telephoto zoom lenses. The crops from the 70-200 f/4L lens are labelled 70-200 f/4L ISlensbut the links,lens photosand text referencesin thebody of the reviewall refer to the 70-200 f/4L (non IS)version.

It's fairly trivial though, both are great lenses, and youare always overwhelmed withstuff to do on your "to do list" Thanks for the excellent reviews, I'll post up more typographical errors if I see any

Re: Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-f/5.6 IS Lens Review - Comparison Crops

Thanks for the typo notice Dawei! I appreciate knowing about these - I don't like them to be there in the first place, but it doesn't seem to matter how many times I read my own writing - I still miss things here and there.

I no longer have the Photoshop file used to create the comparison images, but I noted the typo in the text below the image.

Thanks again!

Re: Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-f/5.6 IS Lens Review - Comparison Crops

Thanks Bryan, nah you're always pretty accurate, butit's amazing how hard it is to get everything 100%. I remember one of my professors at Uni wrote a book he got us to use, he said he had gotten about 10 different colleagues to proof read it and had proof read it about 100 times himself, but still we kept finding little things here and there.
    Um I don't envy the amount of work you have to put in to the reviews but it's much appreciated