Thread: pictures of volcano eruption in Chile. Mother Nature gets sincerely angry..

pictures of volcano eruption in Chile. Mother Nature gets sincerely angry..

Click the link below for photo set from the volcano eruption. It

Re: pictures of volcano eruption in Chile. Mother Nature gets sincerely angry..

Beautiful Pictures!

I was looking at the BBC shots today too, the first one is the same (also most spectacular of the BBC set)

personal favourites from de VK are 16 with the plane trail, and the timelapse 21, that
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.
    Gear Photos

I friend of mine just posted a pic on facebook of him sitting on the edge of it 2 months back... lucky!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_taylor_au/ www.methodicallymuddled.wordpress.com
    Canon 5D Mark III | Canon 5D Mark II | Samyang 14mm f/2.8 | Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM |Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |Canon 2 x Teleconverter III | Canon 580 EX II Speedlite | Really Right Stuff TVC 34L | Really Right Stuff BH55 LR | Gorillapod Focus | Really Right Stuff BH 30