Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Assignment 22: Edit this! - Congratulations William!

Re: NEW! - Assignment 22: Edit this!

Just in case nobody believed that I could see a koala in the tree on the ridge, I did another one. This will be it.

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/26/2112.assignment22_5F00_steve.jpg[/img]

Thanks for viewing.

Steve
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

From the future, where they have crystallized fire water and super strength concrete that glows.

Quote Originally Posted by rlriii13
    From the future, where they have crystallized fire water and super strength concrete that glows.

...and, by inference from the lack of contrails, quantum teleportation will have replaced airplanes. [:P]

That's not a Koala..... that's a Wombat Steve[]
    Wally Bouw Flickr Vimeo

Here is is another version with an old grainy vintage look. I would like this one to be my submission for the competition.

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/800x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/26/0268.assignment22_5F00_oldphotolook_5F00_qwRad.jpg[/img]

Cropped a little tighter than the surreal HDR image, converted to B&W in ACR and added a little tint and vignette, added noise, added grain with a texture filter, added some faint scratches, blurred the water a bit and made the image softer and added a little glow by duplicating the layer and changing the screen mode and opacity. That's about it I think..

Brilliant assignmnt, heres mine;

Bit of HDR, some bent pixels, blurs, levels and lots of layers masks and erasers.......

Here is mine. A little bit of everything, including two layers, one B/W and one colour, superimposed. All done in Photoshop CS3.

Lars

[img]/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/26/4135.assignment22b.jpg[/img]

Allright! Great photos everyone! [Y]

It's already the 27th here and we're 91 downloads down the line, so it's time to put an end to all of the editing and time to get started with the final steps of the assignment[]

I will notify Freelanceshots that the finalist may be selected and hopefully we have a poll online very soon.

Thanks everybody!

Ps: I haven't heard any complains or difficulties with the downloading process, so i guess it worked out well? That's good to know, we might do it again sometime[A]

Congratulations to the five finalists! It's now time to select a winner, so please vote.

Thanks everone who participated in this assignment in any way[Y]

The finalists this assignment were never this close. With just 1 vote difference to 3 other competitors we do have a winner:

<span style="font-size: medium;"]

<span style="font-size: medium;"]Congratulations William on winning this assignment! [Y][]