Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem with TDP?

Problem with TDP?

I don
    Bob

Re: Problem with TDP?

I have no clue <span style="color: #000000;"]<span style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"]why this happens, but it has happened to me too. At the last assignment, I submitted a picture, and everything seemed OK. The next day it was gone. I uploaded the picture from my computer. Perhaps I have too many images in my folder here, the size is rather limited, but I usually get an alert if that is the case.

<span style="color: #000000;"]<span style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"]Lars

I have seen... or not seen... some images that I could swear where there before. I have spun around in my desk and accessed the site with my iPod touch and the local free WiFi and presto the image is there. I hit refresh on my computer

Thanks for making me aware of this problem - though I too am grasping at straws to guess the cause. The images are hosted on Amazon.com

I haven't experienced any problem with disappearing pictures, but I have noticed a slow down here on the forums recently.

I haven

I

I am going to try something here. I have noticed a problem with pix only when I load them from local machine. No problems with my zenfolio uploads. I also recall exporting some of my pics with a 200 PPI resolution---so I will try an upload with 200 ppi pic and a 72 ppi pic----The website is running very slow--especially the "insert picture" dialog

Here it goes:

@200 ppi: from local machine

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/24/8358.200ppi.jpg[/img]

@72PPI-from local machine

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/24/1884.72ppi.jpg[/img]

Bob

I see both.
    On Flickr - Namethatnobodyelsetook on Flickr
    R8 | R7 | 7DII | 10-18mm STM | 24-70mm f/4L | Sigma 35mm f/1.4 | 50mm f/1.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 70-300mm f/4-5.6L | RF 100-500mm f/4-5-7.1L

Yep me too. When I made the list of finalists for the last assignment I had selected and imported all 5 photos. I went to bed and when I woke up I recieved a message that not all photos where shown.

I tried to fix it by putting new links, but the 2 photos in question where managed by the site and didn