Thread: IE 9 Problems

IE 9 Problems

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]Has anybody else had problems with this site and IE 9, as I cannot post using it. The message is blank when I go to preview?<o></o>
    Canon EOS 7D, EF-S 10-22, EF 24-105L, EF 50 f1.2L, EF 70-300L, 430EX.

"Criticism is something you can easily avoid, by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing." -
    Tara Moss

Re: IE 9 Problems

Yes I did Raid, I couldn
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

It's not just IE9 and I believe they are aware of the problems and trying to resolve them.

It is kinda clumsy getting around to start a new thread or reply to another. You have to make sure you're using Rich Formatting so that you are in the full text editor, and then you will see the Post button.

<span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]Steve U
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]Thankyou for the advise, the compatibility button fixed it.
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]Tkerr
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]I do see the post button, I can enter type whatever I want, but all I get back is:
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt;"]<span class="field-item-validation1"]<span lang="EN" style="line-height: 115%; font-family: 'Arial','sans-serif'; font-size: 9pt; mso-ansi-language: EN;"]<span style="color: #ff0000;"]* Posts must have some content in the body.<span>

Canon EOS 7D, EF-S 10-22, EF 24-105L, EF 50 f1.2L, EF 70-300L, 430EX.

"Criticism is something you can easily avoid, by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing." -
    Tara Moss