Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Call to All Forum Members

Re: Call to All Forum Members

I think you are supposed to set your flash to 50mm to get the best results when using the better beamer. That
    Words get in the way of what I meant to say.

I reckon this is certainly a good idea, to collate all of our collective knowledge into some nice
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.
    Gear Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Croubie

Also, I'd like to contribute something, but i'm sure all of you are way more advanced than me for the regular subjects. If anyone thinks it's worth having a article on Lensbabies or Pinhole photography (or indeed any weird and wonderful 'low-fi' junk you can get off ebay for $5), then that's probably something I could do...

Dr. C. I'd love to see something on Lens Babies or Pin Hole photography----I have a friend at work who who recently purchased a pinhole film camera----Wow--the depth of field is amazing with those things----Yes, by all means, please submit what you know or are learning.

Thanks,

Bob
    Bob

Ok, Tony (Raid), Joel and myself have submitted projects that should show up when Bryan has the time. In the mean time, I posted mine on my own website just to see how it looked as a completed web page---keep in mind that my web scheme and Bryan's are completely different, but you should get the idea. Take a look and tell me what you think.

Shooting Hummingbirds: A Few Basics to Get You Started

Tony, Joel, how about a sneak peak from you guys--[]
    Bob

Bob, I don't have a web site so the only thing I could do would be to post it here.

Probably not a good idea if Bryan is going to put it on the site officially.

Here are some of the images I used for my article.....

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/12/5074._5F00_MG_5F00_8481.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/12/6685._5F00_MG_5F00_8490.jpg[/img]

[img]/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/12/7411._5F00_MG_5F00_8487.jpg[/img]

Thanks Joel, I just wanted to bump the string and regenerate some interest in this ---Btw, I really like your ideas and have some plans for my own backyard based on some of your ideas.

Thanks Joel.
    Bob

Thanks Bob,

I kinda strayed from your original request about sharing photoshop techniques but if you like I can put together another article on that.

Joel

To all, I wanted to bump this string again, to let you all know that Bryan has posted a few "tips" from the forums. Please take a look at the "Tips" section of Bryan
    Bob

I saw it in the news section. Good tips so far!

Just to bump the thread a little:

We have rec'd some great tips so far and Bryan is processing more of them for additions to the "Photography Tips from the Forums" Please take a look and tell the contributors and Bryan what you think. If you have a tip of your own, please let me know and we can work together to get them posted for all to appreciate.

Thanks
    Bob