Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Assignment 24: Light - Congrats Adrian Mandea!

Re: Assignment 24: It's all about the Light

Congrats Adrian and thanks to everyone else for some great shots!!!

thank you all,again it is a pleasure to be among such talented photographers,I am learning a lot from all of you.

regarding rocco

Adrian, both are correct.
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

thank you Rocco

I don

Quote Originally Posted by adrian mandea
    I don't want to keep everybody waiting for the new assignment so if someone else can create the new topic with the title "color"....please do so.I admit I don't know how....thank you very much

I'm on it Adrian. Since every photo except for B&W has "colors" in it, we need to define the next assignment just a little more. Check your conversation tab and I'll make sure the new assignment is online as soon as possible

I have read your message Jan,thank you for taking the time to write me,I think what I would like to see is images where the colour can be a subject by itself,something dramatic and powerfull.what do you think? If is ok with you and you have the time please set it up and lets compete one more time.

Thank you very much and I hope to see you all posting some amazing shots like usual.

We can work with that Adrian

I'll make it right now!

ps,
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.
    Gear Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Croubie

ps, 'color' is correct in one country on earth. 'colour' is correct in every other one...
    <div style="CLEAR: both"]</div>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]Both are forms are correct spelling.<o></o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<o><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]</o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_and_British_English_spelling_differences<o></o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<o><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"]</o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]Anyway, you live in Australia now and we have our own version of spelling and pronunciation<o></o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_English<o></o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_English_vocabulary<o></o>
    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"]<span lang="EN-US" style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US;"]<span style="font-size: small;"]<span style="font-family: Calibri;"]Right Blue!<o></o>

Canon EOS 7D, EF-S 10-22, EF 24-105L, EF 50 f1.2L, EF 70-300L, 430EX.

"Criticism is something you can easily avoid, by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing." -
    Tara Moss