Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: My Entire Canon Lineup

FS: My Entire Canon Lineup

Hey all, I haven't posted here in a long time. And well, lots has changed. I'm shooting weddings portraits and events with my fiancee (I'm one lucky guy). Unfortunately though, she shoots Nikon! So we're switching to Nikon for the next season. My gear is as follows and I'll offer a discounted price if someone wants to take it all. I hope we can all still be friends even if I shoot Nikon...

1 Canon 7D $1,300:<span style="white-space: pre;"] In immaculate condition. I've taken care of this thing. It's my baby. Bought refurbished, two years ago for $1,400. FREEBIE: Flashpoint battery grip with extra Canon brand battery for Canon 7D

1 Canon 24-70 f/2.8L $1,300: Again, immaculate condition. I bought this lens new from Adorama in May of 2011 before realizing that I would be the one to give up my brand loyalty...

1 Canon 70-200 f/4L $500: Bought this lens a few years ago. I almost want to keep it in a frame because it was my first piece of "L" glass. It is a trooper and will serve anyone well for outdoor portraiture or sports.

1 Canon 430EXII flash $200: This little flash has served me well. Velcro attached for use with cut gels.

1 Canon 50mm f/1.8 free: my friend dropped this one day. It still functions, but it has a filter stuck to it. I suggest using it as a paper weight.

<span itemprop="description"]1 Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR DI-II LD Aspherical (IF) Standard Zoom Lens for Canon EOS $400: I bought this lens before I could afford the 24-70L. I recently had this lens repaired under warranty by Tamron. So, it is really a refurbished lens. Still under warranty too. (Tamron does a 6 year warranty).

I take great care of my gear and never abuse it. I have the original boxes and manuals for all of these items and they will all ship together to anywhere in the continental USA. We'll discuss shipping after inquiry.

I've bought from the members on this forum numerous times before and I've received their photographic help numerous more times, so I feel that you all deserve first go at my Canon gear.

Email me at rodger(at)rodgerobley.com for inquiries.

Thanks for looking guys!

- Rodger

Re: FS: My Entire Canon Lineup

You have a nice setup there and it

Nikon!? That

Hey John, post processing two different sensors from two totally different brands is horrible haha. There is such a difference between the sensor of my Canon and her Nikon.

Daniel, no don

Don't worry, Rodger, you're not the first to fall for a Nikon girl...

Whoah!! and NOOOO!! ...well actually I'd probably be just as happy with a Nikon : )

Just out of curiosity any chance you'd sell that battery grip and battery separately?? Not sure if I can spare the cost right now, but thought I'd ask the ball park price you'd be looking for?

If thats your problem then just get DxO and post proccess using a Nikon color profile or Canon on her Nikon. Besides that it has the best noise reduction and the best dietail. But if have you CS5 its very close, but thats a $1000 software suite! DxO is $160 for your 7D and $300 for a FF plus few other features.

Just a thought,

John.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Setters

Don't worry, Rodger, you're not the first to fall for a Nikon girl...

HAHA! That KILLED me. Funny stuff.
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

Haha Sean that was great!

John, thank you for your recommendations! But alas, last night I made the switch to a Nikon D700. It was going to be an expensive upgrade to FF and fast primes anyways, so it was a good time to make the switch.

It was time for an upgrade to full frame and fast primes anyways. If you have sensitive ears and own a 5D mk II, turn away.... I just wasn

"If you have sensitive ears and own a 5D mk II, turn away.... I just wasn