Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spritual Teachings....

Spritual Teachings....

I just happened to read the footer of the main page (TDP.com) - never seen this before or maybe I just never noticed it:

Terms of Use | © 2011 Bryan Carnathan
    "Powered By Christ!"

Click on the link and you are presented with a *spiritual surprise*!

This caught me by surprise due to the nature of Bryan's website. I'm lost for words - [:S]

Hallelujah!
    Canon 450D Gripped, Canon 24-105 f/4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM II, Sigma 10-20 EX f/4-5.6, Canon S95

“There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.” -Ansel Adams

Re: Spritual Teachings....

Fix your links Elmo. :-)

Can I just say.. how funny it is to me to click on a link that says "Powered By Christ!" and get a "404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." error. Anyone else see the humor there?
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

I saw this a few months ago too, but didn

Easy Rocco
    Bob

Here are the corrected links:
    <h1 class="AllGalleriesTitle"]<span style="font-size: medium;"][url="http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Help/Terms-Of-Use.aspx]Terms of Use[/url]</h1>
    <h1 class="AllGalleriesTitle"]<span style="font-size: medium;"]Powered by Christ!</h1>

On a more serious note, I myself am not religious; but have a profound respect for the beliefs of other people. I did notice Mr. Carnathan

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Williams

Easy Rocco

Sorry Bob. Didn't mean to come off as being insensitive or anti-christian in any way. Consider myself to be a very spiritual person. Just saw some irony there. []
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

Quote Originally Posted by elmo_2006
    This caught me by surprise due to the nature of Bryan's website. I'm lost for words - [img]/emoticons/emotion-7.gif[/img]

Haha I noticed this about 2 months ago and I clikced it because I was curious what sort of company this Christ was...(it was late[])

I was pleasantly shocked to be honest. I really like it that Bryan did this. It shows great dedication and I like that a lot.

I come from a very religious town where a lot of people go to church because they have to and are pretty much forced by their parents and relatives. My parents raised us Christian, but we were always free to choose our own path and I stepped out of church. Listening and following one person that "knows it all" didn't feel right for me. I didn't agree with some things and sometimes I felt that the man had no clue in what century he lived. All this worked counter-wise for me and I pretty much stopped with everything I grew up believing in.

Some things in life we just take for granted, all the pollution, violence, hunger etc. I don't say I can change it, but I do feel that if you think harder about some things, you might appreciate them more. The natural parks I grew up in seemed boring to me since I took them for granted. Now that I think about it I know there are a lot of places on this earth where people would want their environment to look even a tiny bit like mine. That's a good think to think about and this simple link underneath a camera-related website has gotten me there. Pretty amazing I think[]

Frankly I