Good Morning, All!

At some point down the road, I may need to sell my 7d. Hopefully, I will be able to still use some of the $ toward another DSLR. I probably wouldn't get much for my 7d. Even though it is only a year and a half old, I tend to be clicker happy so the actuations are probably pretty high. The good thing is it still as of now, has 2 and a half years left of aBest Buy warranty on it.

Anyway, I don't know if and when I would need to put any adivice given into action but I was wondering ...what should I be looking at? I am on FM buy & sell constantly lately keeping an eye out for "WTB" ads and "FS" ads. I see a great deal of older models available for less than $1000. I just don't know if I should be looking at 5d's or 1dII's. I do tend to crop a great deal so I don't know how low of mp's I could get away with without it hurting the results of the photo or if I were to EVER sell something larger than a 5 x 7 (heck, I'd be happy at this point with selling a 5x 7)!

I owned a Rebel and sold it shortly thereafter because I just couldn't adapt to the small size and slowness of it ...I constantly was getting a "busy" signal ...remember, I get clicker happy

I am going to hold onto my 7d for as long as possible but dont' want a "good deal" to pass me buy either. I think the only lens I own that is for 1.6 is my Tamron but I am not sure. I could sell that if need be. But then again, I have been looking out for a Sigma 50mm 1.4 and/or a Sigma 30mm so I don't want to get too carried away with buying lenses that won't be compatible. OMG ...I hope my Sigma 70mm macro isn't just for a 1.6 crop I will have to look ...I love my 70mm!

On top of everything else, I have come down with a horrible flu bug ...so I am pretty foggy-brained at the moment!

Any advice for my future decisions would be greatly appreciated!