Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many points do you have on Canon's new "Points Qualification System"?

How many points do you have on Canon's new "Points Qualification System"?

Recent news:Canon Professional Services Program Announces New Points Qualification System

How many points do you have on the new system? I count 56 for myself, which is enough to qualify for the Platinum membership.

Re: How many points do you have on Canon's new "Points Qualification System"?

Your Total CPS Product Points 83

I am a GOLD Member

I

Mark, at 83 points, you

113 points.

HOLY CRAP! Need a good home for any of that gear? I have a spare, safe closet!!! haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan
    Mark, at 83 points, you're well above Platinum! Why do you say Gold? (or you just chose to do Gold instead because it's less per year?)

I like Silver's price tag :-)

Quote Originally Posted by neuroanatomist
    113 points.

Show off!!! I knew you would be off the charts :-)

Too bad how much you have bought and sold in the past year doesn

You bought more equipment? I thought you were selling all your stuff? I hope you AT LEAST keep the Canon 7D & Sigma 85mm f/1.4 as I think you take killer shots with that setup!

No, I didn

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Browning

How many points do you have on the new system? I count 56 for myself, which is enough to qualify for the Platinum membership.

Is there any other benifit topoints other than qaulifying?

I am scared to look, because all it will tell me is I have way to much camera equipment.

I would have qualified under the old system for Platinum, if I wanted to lay out the $500 bucks. I did do the Goldfor $100 and the only real benifit so far was Lens Book and the CPS camera starp, those were very cool. The way I looked at it I bought the book and the CPS strap, they could have kept the little CPS pin.