Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Assignment 26 - Sharpness

Quote Originally Posted by erno james View Post
    Well THAT was exciting! it took me almost a whole day to figure out how to reset my password to make this post.
    Hihi!
    I'll be making a new assignment as soon as I can Erno, thanks

I would love to see the shots everyone has made and submitted, but only some of them are visible to me. All the ones in the finalists post at the top are just text with no image. Do I have a setting wrong, or are the links broken?

Quote Originally Posted by HiFiGuy1 View Post
    I would love to see the shots everyone has made and submitted, but only some of them are visible to me. All the ones in the finalists post at the top are just text with no image. Do I have a setting wrong, or are the links broken?
    Hey, no your settings are ok. This is an old thread. Most of the pictures were hosted locally on the old forums. Since the forums were migrated to new software all those files have been removed. Unfortunately that's the case for a lot of photos on this forum now, not only on this thread.
    The photos that were hosted elsewhere (Flickr, Picasa, own website etc) are still available.
    Hope I informed you well enough.

Jan

Thanks, but that is a bummer. The winning shot seemed like it got lots of acclaim. I would love to be able to see it.

Maybe we can convince him to post it again? It really is a great shot.
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    Maybe we can convince him to post it again? It really is a great shot.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ernogy/...8296/lightbox/