Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The new forum is here!

Rocco - Got it - and replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Carnathan View Post
    Rocco - Got it - and replied.
    Ditto.
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Carnathan View Post
    Is anyone having trouble sending and/or receiving PMs? I have one such problem report - receiving is the problem for this person.
    Yes I'm having problems contacting "cls". Could it be that his PM settings are set wrong or are corrupt?

Is it perhaps an option to enable PM contact by any member as a default setting? I personally cannot think of why you don't want to receive PM's. I don't see any privacy issue for example. And if you really don't want to receive any, there's always the option to set it off. That would be more logical to me.

I checked all the PM settings several times and everything should be OK - as far as I can see I have no "privacy" settings activated.

It's a long shot, but could the signature be a problem? Many years ago I remember had to choose another signature in some login process - "cls" was a reserved word and wasn't approved as a signature. (Those of us who had computers long ago without any windows whatsoever recognize the signature as an acronym for "clear screen".)