Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The new forum is here!

The new forum is here!

I'm already enjoying the new forum software. Thanks to Bryan for migrating over all the old posts and accounts!

Rocco
    I LOVE it. I have always been a big fan of this format.. In all seriousness though.. Can anyone change my name back to Rocco for me? lol. I don't.. feel like me.

Rocco
    I've noticed two issues already other than my name. (to be expected I guess.. Nothing migrates without a hitch) The TDP logo in the top left doesn't redirect back to the-digital-picture.com.. and now there isn't even an attempt at a search bar. Still a WIP Bryan?

Woo, I made it.
    Logged on 5 times and then realised maybe I should have used the 'forgotten password' thingy, now I'm in.
    I did notice a few threads have text missing, i'll check back later to see if they're fixed.
    Also, we all joined at the dawn of (unix) time?

hmmm, one thing I am noticing is that if there is an apostrophe near the first few words of a post, everything after that post gets cut out. Maybe this is a bug that will fix itself, maybe not, we will see what happens in a few hours. In the meantime, I am going to have to avoid using apostrophes, as I do use them quite regularly (and correctly).

The new format looks great--but will have to explore to find all the bells and whistles---Look everyone, smileys

Also had to get a password change.

I really like vbulletin. Pain in the bum to moderate, but that's not my problem here

hi guys, nice to see you on the other side...

Woohoo, this forum software is way faster! It sure looks a lot different, but much more organized.
    Just like Rocco, probably no-one knows who I am anymore
    But the most important thing, we've got smileys again!!

Ps: it's pretty cool that I signed up here in januari 1970 already. It would make me 16 years older

...........so.....fast.........very nice....thanks for all your efforts.