View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rocco

9 27.27%
  • CLS

23 69.70%
  • rslhc

1 3.03%
  • HDNitehawk

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Assignment 27 - Glass - Congrats CLS

Quote Originally Posted by Sheiky View Post
    In a PM I called him Damian already. Your names are too much alike
    Hi, from this post it seems as if you PM:ed me recently, but I haven't received any PM from you (or from anyone else by the way). Is there some setting that I havent found that must be changed to allow PM:s? (My PM:s to seem to have worked OK.)

Quote Originally Posted by cls View Post
    Hi, from this post it seems as if you PM:ed me recently, but I haven't received any PM from you (or from anyone else by the way). Is there some setting that I havent found that must be changed to allow PM:s? (My PM:s to seem to have worked OK.)
    Huh? I guess this is a mix of words. You have send me a PM and I replied to that. That counts as a personal message I think? In the old forum software this was called a conversation and now you can find it in the notifications tab on top of the screen. I guess this is an example of having multiple words for one thing. If not, I don't know who I have been talking to and who send me the idea for the new assignment
    Sorry for the confusion

Quote Originally Posted by Sheiky View Post
    ...You have send me a PM and I replied to that....If not, I don't know who I have been talking to and who send me the idea for the new assignment
    I did send you two PM:s, one of them was the idea for assignment 28. So far there's no problem. My problem is that I didn't receive any reply - it seems to have got lost on its way to my inbox. I did check my profile settings and as far as I can see there is no setting that should prevent me from receiving PM:s. I have sent you another PM just for testing, please reply to it and make sure everything looks OK when you send it.

Quote Originally Posted by cls View Post
    I did send you two PM:s, one of them was the idea for assignment 28. So far there's no problem. My problem is that I didn't receive any reply - it seems to have got lost on its way to my inbox. I did check my profile settings and as far as I can see there is no setting that should prevent me from receiving PM:s. I have sent you another PM just for testing, please reply to it and make sure everything looks OK when you send it.
    Haha ok. Well the second PM I received from you looked pretty much like an answer to my reply on your PM. Which was the idea of the new assignment and a short description. That's why I thought we were conversating.
    Anyway I have send you a reply to your test PM now and I will also send you a PM directly through your profile to see if that changes anything.
    Sorry for the inconvenience. At least I got your PM's Hopefully we'll sort this out. Otherwise, please send me an email.

Jan

In your own profile options there's are multiple options for PM's. Please check if you receive PM's from all members or just from contacts and moderators. That might be the case.

Jan