Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Question about BlackRapid Straps...

I think you may have just swayed me Richard. Seems to be £80 elsewhere, so I'm getting her to get it soon.

Thanks for your help all.

After far too much deliberation, I just ordered the RS-Sport and the FastenR-T1 from B&H. Thanks to everyone for their input and advice.

Stephen

Got my Rs7 strap last night in the mail. Very comfortable, it's going to come in very handy. I will have to remove the strap to use a tripod as the RRS plates have a low profile. But, I'm happy all the same.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ben_taylor_au/ www.methodicallymuddled.wordpress.com
    Canon 5D Mark III | Canon 5D Mark II | Samyang 14mm f/2.8 | Canon 35mm f/1.4L USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM |Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |Canon 2 x Teleconverter III | Canon 580 EX II Speedlite | Really Right Stuff TVC 34L | Really Right Stuff BH55 LR | Gorillapod Focus | Really Right Stuff BH 30

Quote Originally Posted by btaylor View Post
    I will have to remove the strap to use a tripod as the RRS plates have a low profile.
    I attached a Kirk 1" clamp to the FastenR-3 lug, with some Loctite Blue on the threads. Then I just attach the small clamp to the camera or lens plate as needed, remove it to mount to a tripod/monopod.