Thread: FS: Hoya Clear Protection Filters: 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, and 82mm

Exclamation FS: Hoya Pro1 Clear Protection Filters: 67mm, 72mm, 77mm, and 82mm

I have some Hoya Pro1 Digital Clear Protection filters available in the following sizes:

1x 67mm - $28 each

4x 77mm - $34 each

1x 82mm - $38 each

All come with the original plastic clamshell case and are in perfect condition with no scratches or dents. They will be shipped via USPS first class mail for free to anywhere in the U.S.

Please send me a private message on the forums if you are interested in purchasing any of the filters.

Please refer to my eBay profile for seller feedback: trowski2002's eBay Profile
    Last edited by Trowski; 02-11-2012 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Updated quantity available.

May I ask why you are getting rid of them?

My one hoya pro 1 protection filter got destroyed when my 70-200 2.8 hit the ground filter first.

I decided to upgrade to the Hoya HD filters. The Pro1's were great, but I liked the idea of the harder glass with more multi-coating.

Hope your lens was alright... though I'm guessing if the filter was smashed the lens didn't fair well either, since the filter really isn't going to protect against falls.
    - Trowski

Sold 1x 67mm for $28.
    - Trowski

Had to send in the 70-200 to canon and they fixed it for 250.00. The actual lens did not get a scratch on it which was pretty amazing because I was running when my backpack zipper gave out. Filter ring got smashed in and canon threw it away because it did not come back with it. If the lens had gotten scratched up with road rash from the concrete then my heart really would have been broken because I would be reminded every time I continued to pick it up.

I do need a new filter but income is difficult to come by at the moment. I'll check back when things pick up here.

Just wanted to update the thread to let people know these are still available in case anyone is interested.
    - Trowski

All filters have now been sold.
    - Trowski