Definitely not a 60D, for the same reasons as Sean and Neuro. I also feel like it is actually a downgrade from the 50D. The 50D is a good body, has AFMA and fits your budget and current lenses. However, for most of what I would guess you'll be doing for your church, I would say keep your current kit and add a 5D. That body, coupled with the 24-70, is going to be an excellent all around combo for architecture, landscapes and group shots, and some wider portraits. This gives you the flexibility, with the existing 30D, for high-quality shots from 24mm to an effective focal length of 480mm. I do think you should add a flash, since you don't seem to have one now based on the inclusion of the 430EX in the first list, but that may have to come later if budget doesn't allow right now. Going with a full frame and a crop body also gives you the freedom to get some really good glass down the road with the flexibility of using it on either body.

Congrats on the bonus, BTW, and on being able to use it for gear. If I get one this year, I will be using it to pay my mortgage.