Tounis, I like the blues and whites in your snow photographs!

Here's a few from our recent trip to Banff National Park:

Moraine Lake - my favorite spot. I got up early 3 times to see the sunrise, this was my second morning and it was amazing to watch the sunrise light-up the tops of the mountain peaks.

Lake Louise - Taken before the rush of vacationers and canoers. The water here is something I've never seen before.

On our way to Peyto Lake

Peyto Lake - My wife and I both commented that the scene to our eyes looked faked - Similar to the way Hawaii did at times. The colors here were just so vibrant. We stay until the impending storm reached us.

I believe that this is Mt. Rundle. I had the shutter open for about 80 seconds on my Lee Big Stopper.

This was one of my favorite moments. We decided to hike to the summit of Paget Peak. Why? It was one of the "easier" hikes and I wanted a view of Mount Ogden in the distance (Our last name is Ogden). We climbed 3/4's of the way up with our four year old daughter and I decided that the increasing steap acsent combined with the loose rock was too dangerous. My wife took our daughter down to the fire look out tower while I hiked to the summit. It was very difficult as I was off trail. It was very rewarding to get to the top and view all of the mountains from such an elevation. It was about 8800 feet up.

All shot on the Canon 5DMKIV and Canon 16-35 f/4 L.