Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mission Accomplished!! Please Critique!!

Congrats Denise, the exposures look very good to me. Would love to see one in person. I have a cousin who lives in Rhinelander, I have been thinking of calling him to see if there are any in the vicinity of his place. They are being seen much farther south than usual this year.

Thank you! Yeah, I don't know what the reason is but they are being sited alot in SE WI and NE Illinois. Up until today we have been seeing very unseasonable temps and no snow ...a light jacket is all that's needed when usually it is below zero temps by now!

End of February is when I went last year to see bald eagles in Beloit, WI. I wonder if the timing of them will be different this year due to the change in weather pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    End of February is when I went last year to see bald eagles in Beloit, WI. I wonder if the timing of them will be different this year due to the change in weather pattern.
    Use the eBird Range Map web site to see if there are any sightings. Just change the search from Snow Owl to Bald Eagle, and keep an eye on when the sightings start going up.

Pat
    5DS R, 1D X, 7D, Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6, 24mm f/1.4L II, 16-35mm f/4L IS, 24-105mm f/4L, 50mm f/1.8, 100mm Macro f/2.8L, 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L, 580EX-II
    flickr

Super job tracking them down and capturing them Denise.

Thanks, Don! I hope to see him again soon so I can get some BIF shots but the weather is not cooperating with my plan!