Thread: I really admire this young man ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I really admire this young man ...

This very young photographer in my city started out with a camera and a two-flash set-up at the local flea market! Now he has just opened his own photography studio this month! I truly admire his determination to make his dreams comes true and I truly hope he succeeds!

He is doing everything I wish I had the nerve & skill to do at that age! Heck, at this age!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pho...95842530453708

Quote Originally Posted by ddt0725 View Post
    This very young photographer in my city started out with a camera and a two-flash set-up at the local flea market! Now he has just opened his own photography studio this month! I truly admire his determination to make his dreams comes true and I truly hope he succeeds!

He is doing everything I wish I had the nerve & skill to do at that age! Heck, at this age!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pho...95842530453708
    I couldn't help but put a comment on his facebook page (congratulatory of course) . Denise, You do have the skill and means to do something like this---all you need is the proper motivation-----So, consider this=====A kick in the backside======Just do it====gitter dun===make it happen and anything else anyone can say to motivate you.
    Bob

Checked it out, good on him. Life has a way of beating responsibility into us and this can sometimes crush our creativity and smother our dreams.
    I agree with Bob, you have the the technical and artistic skills, it will take relentless dedication and time to make something happen but you still have those.
    If that is what you want, plan for it, work at it and go for it.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

photography is a tough business just now, so well done for the guy going out and going for it.