Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decided To Take The Plunge - 5DMII Here I Come....

I have a battery grip on my 7d. I had to go without it for a while.. and I was going INSANE. Can't even begin to tell you the difference it makes for me and my large hands.. and for every reason listed by others already. If I ever move to FF, ill be budgeting for a grip purchase at the same time. ENJOY THE NEW BODY!
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

As usual, thanks for the quick and helpful responses. I've decided that I will purchase the BG as well, however I'm not certain if I should go with the third-party like the Vello that Steve U mentioned (positive reviews) or go with the OEM unit as it's also on sale for CAD199.99 at Henry's. LOL, decisions, decisions!

Thanks everyone.
    Canon 450D Gripped, Canon 24-105 f/4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM II, Sigma 10-20 EX f/4-5.6, Canon S95

“There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.” -Ansel Adams