Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some ideas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Out of all the terms that could be used I can see where precision was not be the best choice for photography but I was really trying to link the photo portion to the gun segment. The gun and the unique view is what I found intriguing so now that the gun idea came off wrong the idea fell on it's face for me. The camera import was fun to try but I would really need a more typical gun trigger area without the attached laser unit. Thanks for the feed back folks.

Just shoot me.
    Adobe, give us courage to edit what photos must be altered, serenity to delete what cannot be helped, and the insight to know the one from the other.
    Canon EOS 7D - Canon EF-s 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM - Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS Macro - PCB Einsteins & PW Triggers

I've got a whole new idea that involves the gun but it will be much less threatening but still have that out of the box thinking. I'll share when I get it worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by freelanceshots View Post
    I've got a whole new idea that involves the gun but it will be much less threatening but still have that out of the box thinking. I'll share when I get it worked out.
    Will it involve any fully automatic weapons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmSib4d5tBM

Dualing lenses crossed like sabers? Camera mounted in a holster like you are ready to draw down on your subject? A Ford F-150 sporting camera racks?

BTW, I liked the last shot alot...good sense of humor. My 2 cent contribution would be that if you are building a marketing campaign you may want to combine that image with "lighter" images to appeal to different audiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayaker72 View Post
    Dualing lenses crossed like sabers? Camera mounted in a holster like you are ready to draw down on your subject? A Ford F-150 sporting camera racks?

BTW, I liked the last shot alot...good sense of humor. My 2 cent contribution would be that if you are building a marketing campaign you may want to combine that image with "lighter" images to appeal to different audiences.
    Can you recommend camera racks for my Chevy 4x4?

For those who haven't seen this, I thought it might be appropriate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awq90APEVgw

It's getting out of control now.

NDNitehawk,

the youtube vid was great and I guess right up my alley.
    Last edited by freelanceshots; 02-06-2012 at 04:54 AM.