Hello all,

I have recently been trying out time lapse photography, but am having some issues when I get the shots into a video.

For my first attempt I shot about 900 images in RAW, converted them to JPG, imported them into windows live movie maker, then created a video by making the duration of each image about .03 seconds. The video came out okay, but for some reason while playing the video, it was changing dimensions. For instance, at one moment the video would be a certain size on the screen, then for a few seconds a different size, then switching back and forth rapidly for a duration then staying the same for a period of time. It wasn't horrible but it was sort of ruining the effect.

NOTE: The video would change dimensions at the same times for every playback.

For the next attempt I tried shooting about 900 shots again, but this time in JPG, and the same problem occurred but much more frequently.

Has anyone else experienced issues like this? Or can anyone give some explanation as to why this may be occurring?

I wouldn't think the issue lies with the camera taking the images because it stays on all of the same manual settings throughout the entire process.

If the problem lies with windows live movie maker, is there any software that is generally suggested for this type of thing? I have heard good things about Quicktime PRO, but am not sure if I want to go for it until I understand this issue better.

Thanks in advance!