Thread: Kitesurfing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well our third heat wave for the summer has just ended, hopefully that will be all for this year. I was starting to melt with night time minimum temperatures 31oC (88oF). As you guys have been having cool times I thought I would warm you up.

So with a clear blue sky I took a trip down to the beach to see what was happening, the strong cool southerly had the Kites out in force and close to the shore.

I do find it interesting that the ladies are always smiling and as soon as they see the camera (or could be my face) they move away. The blokes on the other hand, always have their race face on and as soon as they see the camera, it's move in close and put on show (even if they come unstuck).

This is the first time I have been able to shoot sports since I installed Firmware V2.0.3 in my 7D. I'm very surprised by how much its improved the cameras speed and accuracy in AF Servo.

EXIF & Geo included

Canon EOS 7D, EF-S 10-22, EF 24-105L, EF 50 f1.2L, EF 70-300L, 430EX.

"Criticism is something you can easily avoid, by saying nothing, doing nothing and being nothing." -
    Tara Moss

Quote Originally Posted by Raid View Post

God bless Australia.

Overall though, fantastic shots, I would love to give something like that a try.