Thread: You could charge $50k per photoshoot but only if you only had this 35 ft. camera!

You could charge $50k per photoshoot but only if you only had this 35 ft. camera!

I wonder if you would have to wear sunscreen and asbestos clothes to protect yourself from the massive flash on a 35’ camera.

It's fascinating, impractical, and downright dumbfounding....it's a pursuit of photographic art in the most ostentatious way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Setters View Post
    It's fascinating, impractical, and downright dumbfounding....it's a pursuit of photographic art in the most ostentatious way.
    I don't know if it's pursuit of art of engineering. It's like taking macro images of someone's nose - then repeating the process over the entire body. In any one view there's only so much information the human brain can process. The only way to truly investigate this is with a magnifying glass inch by inch. When you can no longer actually "see" the entire picture then it's a study in what's physically possible.

Fantastic, good on him.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by Steve U View Post
    Fantastic, good on him.
    I agree However to pay 50k and have your head adjusted by some bolts and nuts...nah I'll pass