Thread: A few new shots

A few new shots

Well, I feel like I am starting to get the hang of outdoor landscape photography. I will be curious to get everyone's thoughts.

On my monitor here at the shop the buffalo look a little bright but on the laptop at home they look good. I actually used a Spyder4 on the laptop screen the other day, I was surprised at how much it changed and darkened the laptop screen.

Next job is to get a few prints made and see how they match up.

Nice series Bill.
    I prefer the second bridge shot as it shows a little more of the structural detail, but still similar roof framing. The buffalo shots are good, probably the first has slightly better colour contrast with the blue against the brown.
    Next time maybe drag one of those buffalo out and have him standing at the far end of the bridge, staring back at you. Now there's a shot.
    Good work, keep them coming.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Hmmmm....I would go with #1 & 3....I like looking through the covered bridge at the town area. I guess it depends on what you want people to see, the bridge, you might move further to the left to really highlight it, and the town, you may want to take the bridge dead on so it looks like a portal to viewing the town.........Agree with Steve on the better color contrast......

Nice pics....keep them coming.

Steve, I had enough of a time getting the Buffalo to sign the models agreement, much less trying to get them to pose!