Lens Soft Case (Bag)
    Original Boxes for Camera, Lens, Filter

Extras –
    -B&W 77mm 010 UV Haze Filter (1x)
    -Canon Battery
    Sandisk Extreme Compact Flash
    -8Gb, 60 Mb/s, UDMA, w/ plastic case
    -16Gb, 60 Mb/s, UDMA, w/ plastic case
    -M-Rock M-652 Soft Camera Case with Straps, designed specifically for the Canon 7D with lens attached

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPIM0447 2011-11-08 Canon 7D Camera & Parts - Billings, MT.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	580

Name:	HPIM0494 2011-11-08 Canon 7D Camera & Parts - Billings, MT.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	581

Name:	HPIM0472 2011-11-08 Canon 7D Camera & Parts - Billings, MT.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	579

Reason for Sale: This camera system is too heavy for use as a week-long backpacking camera. It takes beautiful photos and I love it, but the camera system weight is too much when added to a 50# hiking backpack. I will have to find a lighter weight camera.

Private Message for more details, sample photos, & negotiate price
    Last edited by krstahl; 07-11-2012 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Withdrawn - No Bites

Good luck with the sale. It is a good idea to include some photos specially showing any imperfections. That will create some interest.
    Steve U
    Wine, Food and Photography Student and Connoisseur

Just a tip: If you'd change your title to: "FS: 7D & EF 24-70 f2.8 L USM" the title gets a lot shorter and displays more details on the main page. Now you can only read till "FOR SALE - Canon 7D Body & EF..."
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheiky View Post
    It is a good idea to include some photos specially showing any imperfections. That will create some interest. Just a tip: If you'd change your title to: "FS: 7D & EF 24-70 f2.8 L USM" the title gets a lot shorter and displays more details on the main page. Now you can only read till "FOR SALE - Canon 7D Body & EF..."
    Good luck!
    Steve U and Sheilky: Thanks for the tips - hopefully I've improved the post.

Did you get my PM krstahl?

Hey Ken,

I was wondering what you thought you would replace the 7D with? Are you thinking a P&S like a G X or S100?

Brant

Quote Originally Posted by Sheiky View Post
    Did you get my PM krstahl?
    I got your pm and replied. There is no record in my account that I replied and I can't find the text I sent back to you. So, maybe still buggy or maybe it takes awhile to go through the system. i sent it about 10 minutes before I put my reply in here on the public post. Same deal with another person who sent me a PM (no record of sent message) and I know I hit the Submit button.

--- Another hour later, I tried another attempt to reply to your pm with a slightly different method. I still don't think it went through as there is still no record of what I typed to you. Any ideas?

To the other two people that sent me PMs about the camera for sale - I don't seem to be able to reply to your PMs. I'm not ignoring you. I'll wait a day to see if "time heals all things", in this case the PM reply. Then I'll try again.

**** A day later - Got the PM thing figured out. If you want to see what messages you have sent, you must select the check box below the submit button BEFORE SENDING. Otherwise, they get sent, but you can't see what you sent.
    Last edited by krstahl; 02-25-2012 at 07:59 PM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Kayaker72 View Post
    Hey Ken,

I was wondering what you thought you would replace the 7D with? Are you thinking a P&S like a G X or S100?

Brant
    I'm thinking Canon G12, S100, or G1X. S100 is the right size but does not have a viewfinder and since I wear multifocals I can't see the LED screens very well. G-12 has the view finder and similar specs to the S100 and will fit in a cargo pocket on my trekkiing pants. G1X has really good specs (comparatively) and dpreview comparison shows better IQ on the G1X, but it won't fit in a pocket. Still, I'm thinking the G1X on a belt pack. The 1.5# won't be so bad on a week long back pack trip. Last trip was a week in the Grand Canyon and with having to carry water for a dry camp in 100+ heat my pack was 70#. The 8# 7D and lens was just about left behind on the trail! I know none of my alternatives will match the IQ and flexibility of the 7D, but if I have a light weight camera I will probably never pick up the 7D = paper weight.