Thread: FS: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens

FS: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens

Used Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens - $800 - SOLD

Kept in EXCELLENT condition. Front and rear elements are PERFECT. Only slight signs of wear on the lens hood.
    Comes with lens, both end caps, lens pouch, instruction booklet, and original box.

Last edited by aZhu; 03-27-2012 at 07:40 PM. Reason: SOLD

No one interested? Is the pricing not reasonable?

The pricing is reasonable enough. However, with only 7 posts under your account, you may not have built up enough "street cred" for people to feel comfortable doing business with you just yet. Otherwise, no one may currently need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Setters View Post
    The pricing is reasonable enough. However, with only 7 posts under your account, you may not have built up enough "street cred" for people to feel comfortable doing business with you just yet.
    That makes sense. Well, I guess whoever's interested will just have to take my word and pics for it :P but I understand how anyone would be hesitant.

I would have purchased it from you, however, a local friend purchased the 5D III with the lens and is selling me the lens. Your price is fair though, and on a side note- the photos you took of it are excellent.
    --

Quote Originally Posted by Photog82 View Post
    and on a side note- the photos you took of it are excellent.
    This

lens has been sold

aZhu, just want to say that the pictures u took of the the glass look very nice.BTW $800 is good price for seller IMO, anyway, like to see more your pictures in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by JJphoto View Post
    aZhu, just want to say that the pictures u took of the the glass look very nice.BTW $800 is good price for seller IMO, anyway, like to see more your pictures in this forum.
    Thanks JJphoto! Currently striving to do photography full-time. Product and nature are my 2 favorites. My website is really old and haven't been updated in years but feel free to check it out. http://www.andyzhu.com