Thread: C&C Wedding edits

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

C&C Wedding edits

So I had my first wedding-shoot almost 2 years ago already. The couple didn't really care about an album back then, but now they want to make an album after all. Since it was my first wedding I went with the better safe than sorry mentality, since I really didn't want to screw up. Anyway I looked at some shots and they really do need some editing. At least some of them to give them a special look. They will probably be printed larger size...8*12 or so?
    The car for example was a rental and had some stickers on it with website names, which I don't like at all in a classy album.
    Anyway I have done two "bigger" edits(other than pulling some sliders in Lightroom) and here is the result. Please tell me what you think. All comments and critique are welcome.

This shot I have most doubt about. I really didn't like the license plate on the car so I changed it to their initials. What do you think? Click on the image for a 2000p shot.
    Original:

Edit:

This second shot I played around with adding depth of field. Of course it would have been better if I shot this one the first time at f2 or something, but as I said I didn't take any chances that day.
    Original:

Edit:

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Sheiky; 04-18-2012 at 12:33 PM. Reason: linked the images to the 2000p images