Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T4i vs. 60D

To add to this-- I'm finding lightly Used 7D for under $1000.. so for not much more would you go for a used 7D over a new t4i or 60D?

I would recommend holding all of the ones in question. The size of your hands will dictate the body size, and older/newer versions will have the features/price you're looking for.

Sent from my IPhone V using Tapatalk 3 Best
    Words get in the way of what I meant to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kombi View Post
    To add to this-- I'm finding lightly Used 7D for under $1000.. so for not much more would you go for a used 7D over a new t4i or 60D?
    that's why i have hope for waiting the T4i to drop in short time likr the 5DIII(I really like the smaller size), i have 7D already, depending on the person, $300-400 difference means different, good we have so many choices in that range, i might never get a second body for just saving couple of hundred $$$

@Busted Knuckles: I think the 5D3 is probably overpriced, but the High ISO IQ does appeal to me. You mention that you currently shoot only a small percentage of your shots at higher ISO's, but if the IQ was better, maybe you'd start doing it more. If you could increase ISO a stop or 2, and still get the same IQ, it would allow you to double or quadruple your shutter speed, or halve or quarter your aperature, or some combination of the two. Or you could go without flash in some situations where you would have had to fool with flash otherwise. I just think that higher-quality high-ISO would be the cat's meow in a lot of ways, and if/when it is eventually included in a new "prosumer" (sub-$2,000.00?) body, that is what will have me typing the Visa number into the B&H website more than any other improvement.
    Canon 6D, Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8 L III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art"; Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS II, Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS Macro; Canon 24-105 f/4 L ; Canon EF-S 17-55 f/2.8 IS (unused nowadays), EF 85 f/1.8; Canon 1.4x TC Mk. 3; 3x Phottix Mitros+ flashes