Thread: Link to home page

Link to home page

Hi,

Fantastic site!

In the forum section (i.e. where you're reading this now) would it be possible for the 'The-Digital-Picture.com') to link back to the homepage (the-digital-picture.com)?

James

Re: Link to home page

look at the top right-hand corner of the page, there are both "the digital-picture.com" icon, which is also a link to the homepage, and a "home" button, as well as a "reviews" and so on buttons

was i of some help? If not please keep asking ^^

Not my clearest writing ever! (in fact, I appear to have left out a few words)

Sorry!

The logo up the top left doesn't actually link to anything - just seemed like an idea.

James

well yea..sorry, i messed up left and right...and ou're ritght, the logo doesn't link to anything...(it does in other pages of the website though) anyway, did you find what you were looking for, even though I messed up with the elementary concept of left and right? haha

James - When I was setting up the site, I was unabled to figure out how to make the logo (inserted via the forum software) a link. And forgot to come back later to figure it out. So, with your reminder, I'll put it on my todo list. Thanks!