View Poll Results: Which photo is your favorite for the assignment?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dave Johnston

3 8.11%
  • Kayaker72

5 13.51%
  • Stephen Probert

20 54.05%
  • Btaylor

6 16.22%
  • M_Six

3 8.11%

Thread: #39 - Bridges (Congrats Stephen Probert)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

#39 - Bridges (Congrats Stephen Probert)

On behalf of Erno James this assignment is all about Bridges

"Thanks to all who participated in the Water Assignment! To keep the trend going, since i like the phrase "Water under the bridge," the next Assignment topic will be....BRIDGES!

The following photos have been selected as finalists:

Name: Dave Johnston
    Motivation: This simple yet elegant white bridge captures the surrounding serene countryside so well.

Name: Kayaker72
    Motivation: An American icon that just celebrated its 75 yr anniversary, the combination of the rock steady bridge with the motion in the foreground grasses works perfectly here. Toss in some golden hour highlights and you've got a keeper.

Name: Stephen Probert
    Motivation: Mesa Arch Sunrise is a great take on BRIDGES. I've witnessed folks walking ON TOP of this natural wonder, so yes it is a bridge. Stephen shows his mastery of light as he nailed down capturing this challenging shot with its wide range of stops of light. Toss in the perfect starburst and this is an image I could view all day long.

Name: Btaylor
    Motivation: Huan Kiem Lake. This dreamlike nightscape with its perfectly mirrored reflection is pure beauty.

Name: M_Six
    Motivation: This low angle and ultrawide angle point of view puts the viewer right in this image, and right on this bridge. Nicely done.

The poll will be open for 3 days, good luck!
    Last edited by Sheiky; 08-14-2012 at 11:08 AM.